Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Interview With Eddie Kim Of Billboard Death Metal and Deadfall, Now On New Noise!


"Tell us a little bit about yourself. How long have you been making music and what bands or projects have you done before these current ones?

My name is Eddie Kim and I’m a Boston based musician and producer. I grew up near Denver, Colorado and moved out to Massachusetts to attend the Berklee College of Music in 2006. I’ve been playing music since I was a child starting with the piano, but didn’t get serious about music until I picked up the guitar at age 11. Throughout middle school and high school I played a lot of hard rock and jazz music. When I got to Berklee I started playing a lot more technical music such as jazz fusion and progressive metal, as well as starting to grow a love for the recording/producing side of music..."

Read More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/interview-eddie-kim-billboard-death-metal-deadfall/

No comments:

Post a Comment