Thursday, August 29, 2013

Monsterworks - Earth (NN Promo 2013)




















"These guys wasted absolutely no time in crafting this brand new release right on the heels of 2012′s Album Of Man. Yes, you heard me right. They just released a new album, so this is their new, new album. Although I hadn’t expected the work to have been thrown together so quickly, Monsterworks has never given me a reason to doubt them and I have to say that I prefer this effort much more than I did the Album Of Man. The band have really upped the ante on this one, with death metal playing side by side with all sorts of progressive fervor, sprinkled with some of the most beautiful melodies I’ve heard from them yet..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-monsterworks-earth/

No comments:

Post a Comment