Monday, July 1, 2013

Quest of Aidance - Misanthropic Propaganda (NN Promo 2013)























"When I even mention the name Christian Alvestam, most people will immediately stop reading this review and start finding out how and where they can order this album, and how soon they can get it delivered to them; some even opting to purchase the MP3’s direct. But that’s okay, because we all are aware of Christian’s work in Unmoored and Scar Symmetry (or at least you’d better be) and I’ll never forget the day that I was handed a copy of Symmetrical In Design. However, this is quite different from the work he’s done in either of those two bands (and any other projects since then) and I would consider Quest Of Aidance the Hypocrisy killer. You heard me..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-quest-of-aidance-misanthropic-propaganda/

No comments:

Post a Comment