Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Interview With The Omega Experiment On New Noise!

























"First and foremost, I’ve got to point out that Devin Townsend actually heard and backs your self-titled debut album. I’ve considered the man to be one of the greatest living musicians on this planet. Everything that he does is truly his own work. What was your reaction to this?

We were/are elated about it [laughs]. It’s something I’ve always dreamed of because his music changed my life from the day I saw SYL on the City tour in 1997. It’s been great. He gave us the go ahead to quote him and everything, so it honestly means the world to us. It’s really given us a push..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/exclusive-interview-the-omega-experiment-on-bandcamp-devin-townsend-and-their-self-titled-album/

No comments:

Post a Comment